Band News Back to All Band News

WORLD BOOGIE IS COMING
AVAILABLE NOW

Purchase now:
iTunes
NMA Online Store

The new album World Boogie Is Coming is available now! This is the seventh studio record for the band recently crowned “Americana music luminaries” by National Public Radio. They produced it themselves at their own Zebra Ranch Studios in Coldwater, MS, aside from a day in the studio with Robert Plant (and his harmonica) at Memphis’ legendary Royal Studios.The Dickinson Brothers did it with the help of long-time friends, Lightnin’ Malcolm, Duwayne and Garry Burnside, Kenny Brown, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Sharde Thomas, Chris Chew, Sid and Steve Selvidge, Plant and others.

World Boogie is Coming is the record that perfectly ties it all together, fusing the elements that have made the Allstars special while pushing the band’s sound further into the future than ever before. Every CD and Vinyl copy of World Boogie Is Coming will include a download card to access the full album, plus bonus songs and short films.

44 Replies to WORLD BOOGIE IS COMING
AVAILABLE NOW

1. 1.
    richard risher says:

download card for new cd does,nt work

2. 2.
    Don Crow says:

Guys…my internet connection was lost during the time I was attempting to use the Download Code from the copy of “World Boogie Is Coming” I purchased from my Cat’s Records store in Dickson, TN, and it won’t let me attempt to download again…may I have another code, please? Love the CD!

Don Crow

3. 3.
    Kenneth Dickerson says:

My computer shut down during the time I was downloading the bonus content of “World Boogie is Coming”. Now it will not let me re-use my redemption code. May I have another code, please? I purchased the cd from Amazon.

4. 4.

I can’t believe how great this CD is…I think it’s your Sgt. Pepper. The respected old mixed with the fresh new, arrangements that constantly entertain and surprise…unexpected but fascinating guests…you guys have created a true flawless masterpiece here. THANK YOU!

I plan to include you in my third volume, Modern Legends of the Blues (following Legends of the Blues and British Legends of the Blues). You well earned it!

5. 5.
    philippe faissolle says:

Hey guys, I just bought your new CD, where the hell do I have to to get the bonus download link ? No indications on your website, not easy for a French fan !

6. 6.
    mark says:

We were in Pittsburg day after boogie came out. Great show. signed copy>world.. B awesome if bros. came up Canada way..world boogie up north . World boogie been looping in car player since.

7. 7.
    al cole says:

Is the vinyl version 33 1/3?

8. 8.
    Peter says:

tried to redeem the bonus material – downloaded a 368.2 meg zip file but it refuses to open. help please?

9. 9.
    Erik says:

Hey guys,

Bought your cd last night after the amazing show in de Roepaen in Ottersum (The Netherlands) NMA managed to transfer an ancient Monastery into a juke joint. Great evening and thanks!

10. 10.
    Derek Goode says:

My download also failed – my computer locked trying to download the zip file and now the website won’t let ne use my redemption code to try again- very disappointing :-( especially when the rest of the album is so great

11. 11.
    jason milliman says:

same problem – bought the album. download failed.

12. 12.
    Rich Scarborough says:

Rocking fucking album fellas. Bringing my 14 year old guitar to ATL show from Florida.

13. 13.
    Lee says:

JR on CD say 2m40s long track. I download from iTunes, it’s 6m plus long? Are their track problems?

14. 14.
    Terry Wilson says:

Saw you in York last night and you were excellent. Bought World Boogie CD but the download does not work.

15. 15.
    DAVE FRUSH says:

CANT FIND WBIC-REDEEM FOR FREE DOWNLOAD. HELP!

16. 16.
    Thomas Seeber says:

Bought your World Boogie CD at amazon. It`s really great music, but now i sit here in old Germany (maybe you remember, we saw at your Ingolstadt Concert with Ian Siegal, I`m on of the “Goats”) an try to download the free bonus material, but it doesn` work. Maybe you can help me, cause im very eager to hear and see it, after listening to your very marvelous World Boogie.
    Greetings
    Dam

17. 17.
    Marc Collin Collin says:

Love the disc but where is the confounded download??

18. 18.
    Gerry M says:

what an album!

but like others I’m having difficulty with the redeem code and need another if possible…

thx

19. 19.
    john kilburm says:

Is this a rip-off or what..no redeem

20. 20.
    john kilburm says:

Is this a rip-off or what .no redeem

21. 21.
    Gerry M says:

Really want to download the extras pack but still locked out – please advise on how to get a reset on my code.

Thx

22. 22.
    rob coleman says:

Have just receive the new album but can not find on this website where to redeem the bonus

23. 23.
    steve stokes says:

Saw you in Manchester UK on the last night of your European tour..stunning…not stopped grinning for days…the album is ace…got the vinyl edition…don’t know what a down load is!!

24. 24.
    Werner says:

great album !!!

but … where’s the bonus to redeem?

25. 25.
    César cacheada says:

Donde cojones se bajá el disco con el código?

26. 26.
    Danny says:

Yep, great album. But the download version from iTunes doesn’t have any liner notes. Is there a way to get track details, personnel, etc?

27. 27.
    adam says:

When can we expect Chew to return? Its not NMA without him. First saw them as a 3 piece jazz trio playing a wedding in Memphis at the junior league club on central in the mid 1990′s….Its not the same without Chew.

28. 28.
    ralf says:

great music – so its really boring : i can`t find the download! Please help me !! Thanks !

29. 29.
    Dominic Ziino says:

Love the CD – no weak filler at all.

However, my download didn’t work and I’ve asked for a new code, or at least some help or advice, but haven’t heard back. Very disappointing.

30. 30.
    Nigel Darter says:

I tried to load the extras having purchase the excellent World Boogie is Coming, and eager to hear more but the download failed and would not let me retry saying my redemption code 9H365C was invalid.
    Seems I am not the only one who is having this trouble!

31. 31.
    t.j. deluca says:

like everyone else , i can’t find a place to redeem . N.M.A. , did you ever tell everyone what to do , where to go ? pleae reply with instructions . Thanks . Happy , Healthy New Year ! me?t.

32. 32.
    Gerald Yoshida says:

I like the rest cant redeem the download.Ill see guys up in Vancouver on Jan 24th.

33. 33.
    john pycroft says:

just purchased sealed vinyl copy of world boogie is coming. tryed to download was told my my code was invald . please help me

34. 34.
    Blackadder says:

W hat a f*****g con no way to download bonus material. Don’t ever come to the UK on tour, please, if this is the way you treat your fans.

35. 35.
    Vicent S. Rius Bañuls says:

El disc es collonut però no veig la manera de descarregar els putos extres. Potser es un xiste que no entenem.

36. 36.
    Pete in Winnipeg says:

Hi, bought the CD, looked for the bonus stuff, read the posts above, what’s up? Is it available or not. Please post something about the download WBIC_REDEEM.

37. 37.
    Dennis Parrish says:

Great tunes on the release. Unfortunately if you do not figure out to adjust settings on popups before you try to validate code you will loose the code validation. Really sucks to support artist and not get the bonus materials. As many others have requested can I get a new code that works since the last code did not do the trick.

38. 38.
    mario zech says:

I’m looking for redemption code.nothing!!!! FUCK

39. 39.
    takeshi kozawa says:

CANT FIND WBIC-REDEEM FOR FREE DOWNLOAD. HELP!

40. 40.
    GeeKay says:

Here’s another one who can’t download – also got the CD from amazon.
    Even a few months after my first tries even the code (the only code that came with the delivery) is not accepted :-(

41. 41.
    Chris O says:

can’t the download link for WBIC redeem offer – seems to be a common problem!

42. 42.
    Serge DELAFONTAINE says:

Hi,
    I bought the “Word boogie is coming” of North Mississippi Allstars and i want to dowload the movie & bonus track with the redemption code CD: 4YN8KM.
    The downloaded file: World_Boogie_Coming.zip is damaged, the size is 0 kb
    I tried to open it with more software (WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip) and every time I get the following message:
    ! C: \ Users \ DOMI \ Downloads \ World_Boogie_Coming.zip: The archive is in unknown or damaged Either format.
    Can you send me a new “redemption code” if you play?

Thank you.

Serge Delafontaine – France.

43. 43.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital
    to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently
    rapidly.

44. 44.
    Michael says:

Finally downloaded. I have this incredible piece of music on cd and vinyl and now I have a few videos to watch. Nice work Luther and Cody…looking forward to what’s coming next!! Lots of fans in Canada guys!